Making a Complaint

Making a Complaint about the Corruption and Crime Commission

Members of the public can lodge complaints about the conduct of the Corruption and Crime Commission and its officers to the Parliamentary Inspector of the Corruption and Crime Commission.

If the matter you raise is not something the Office of the Parliamentary Inspector normally handles, we will advise you on how to take alternative action.

You do not have to give your name when you make a complaint, but anonymous complaints are often difficult to investigate and we will not be able to advise you of the outcome of the investigation.

There are heavy penalties for victimising or harassing people who make complaints to the Parliamentary Inspector.

Contact Details

For contact details see the Contact Us section.

Making a complaint about a public officer including a police officer

You can make complaints to the Corruption and Crime Commission about the conduct of public officers, including police officers, by letter, facsimile, email, telephone or in person.

Contact Details

In Person:
186 St Georges Terrace

By Mail:
Corruption and Crime Commission
PO Box 7667
Cloisters Square

Tollfree: 1800 809 000

Phone: (08) 9215 4888
Ask for the Complaints Assessment Unit

Fax: (08) 9215 4884


Last updated: 31-Jan-2013

[ back to top ]